Embellished Sweater

10.11.13

Wie ihr wisst, ist Tartan-Muster in diesem Herbst sehr beliebt. Egal ob es in der Form von einem Schal oder von einer Hose ist, ist es momentan im Trend. Neben dem berühmten Tartan-Muster steht ein Pullover mit Schmuckstein-Verzierungen für mich ebenfalls als ein Must-Have. Ich habe bereits zwei Pullover mit Verzierungen gekauft und ich werde euch sie bald in einem New In-Post zeigen. Der Pullover auf dem Bild habe ich bei Mango ergattert, momentan ist er reduziert. Es ist in zwei Farbe verfügbar: schwarz und taupe, sie bezeichnet allerdings nicht in taupe, sondern in rätsel. Ich habe mich für die Farbe taupe entschieden, da ich noch keinen Pullover in dieser Farbe besitze. Das Material besteht leider aus 75% Acryl, immerhin ist die 25% aus Wolle.

As you probably all know that the tartan pattern is the most wanted pattern for this fall. It doesn't matter whether it is a scarf or trouser, it becomes a fall trends. Beside this tartan, an embellished sweater is for me a must have item for fall as well. I already purchased two of them and I'm gonna show you them soon here on the blog. I got the sweater that I wore in this pictures from Mango, at the moment it's on sale. This sweater is available in two colors: black and taupe, btw they named it not taupe but rätsel. I choosed the one in taupe, because I don't have any sweater in this color. At the first time I wasn't pretty sure to take this color, but then I realize it's pretty color though. I personally don't like black sweater much, so it was easy to decided which one I want to get. The material ist unfortunately 75% of acrylic, anyway the other 25% is of wool.

Sweater: Mango here /Jeans and scarf: Primark/ Bag: Asos here /Booties: Mango

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare